Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: MEAT MEN of New Jersey

How about this the guy got 31 catfish for a 20 entry fee!
    Meatman or not?

Is it release if you are releasing a bass that is dead?
    Take a look at this video of the karen ann. they advertise crushing the bass every night.
    In this video they toss a 40 pounder back. It doesn't even move when it hits the water it just sinks to the bottom upside down. Video of that bass starts at 30 secs in. Does anyone else think that bass didn't make it?

I don't think he's the only one. I think I saw that guy Johnny bucktails do the same thing in a video once.

I saw this in another thread here it's incredibly stupid! I nominate this guy!

He's definitely an idiot. They gaff the sunfish and talk about the meat what a doofus.

Here's the news report
    http://www.masslive.com/news/boston/...s_sunfish.html

haha yeah thats the one thanks for posting it. True meat man!

Looking at that I almost thought he was drunk. No one could be that stupid. Apparently he was sober as a judge. Sticking a gaff in an ocean sunfish is like gaffing a porpoise that came to let you pet his head at sea world. Why would you even think of doing it?

It was on facebook they are catching stripers big time in long island. Some meat pics. Think the capt that posted was ken higgins captree something or other?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 172930.jpg   172692.jpg  

172867.jpg  

and the nj striper season starts off with Capt Derek in first place. Slabs o meat on the dock again. Outstanding job lining up the slobs Capt
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 68688901.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by hookset View Post
    and the nj striper season starts off with Capt Derek in first place. Slabs o meat on the dock again. Outstanding job lining up the slobs Capt
    Jersey regulations suck.

"The guys went to work with the live bunker and managed to land 13 keep sized bass to Ken's personal best at 47" weighing 40 lbs. We boxed our limit of 28-43" fish and 3 fish over 43" while releasing another 2 before calling it a morning."
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    Jersey regulations suck.

"The guys went to work with the live bunker and managed to land 13 keep sized bass to Ken's personal best at 47" weighing 40 lbs. We boxed our limit of 28-43" fish and 3 fish over 43" while releasing another 2 before calling it a morning."
    Thank Fote and Hartel

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Anyone else think it strange that a captain who has publically said that the bass limits should be stricter is always the one with the most fish lined up on the dock stacked like cordwood? Seems just a little bit hypocritical to me. My .02

Quote Originally Posted by cowherder View Post
    Anyone else think it strange that a captain who has publically said that the bass limits should be stricter is always the one with the most fish lined up on the dock stacked like cordwood? Seems just a little bit hypocritical to me. My .02

Also if he had 6 guys on board from what he says they kept it should be 9 not 13. so it looks like Derek and his mate kept 2 each to box 13

Bonus tag at work on Fisher Price

thanks JCAA and Tom Fote

Quote Originally Posted by baitstealer View Post
    I saw this in another thread here it's incredibly stupid! I nominate this guy!

Post of the year I love this dude! "Its a baby whaaaaaaaale a baby ****in whale!"

He's a riot. Will go down in history as the clueless guy. Definitely entertaining tho.

Captree pride todays morning catch. Seems like the stripers are getting smaller each time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 174083.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by 7deadlyplugs View Post
    Captree pride todays morning catch. Seems like the stripers are getting smaller each time.
    1 fish per person up there also

In NJ meat men pictures where are the bonus tags that are supposed to be in fishes mouths

Quote Originally Posted by fish gutz View Post
    He's a riot. Will go down in history as the clueless guy. Definitely entertaining tho.
    Agreed. funny as f***!

Its a ******* baby whale!!!

Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast