Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Thread: MEAT MEN of New Jersey

^^ About time!

Quote Originally Posted by williehookem View Post
    cant stand this guys toolbag attitude. Had to share his pic. Out of staten island. I count 3 guys and 8 stripers. Ridiculous!
    You have it all wrong. Clearly the guys in this photo are just fishing to feed their families.

What about the widows and orphans? They have to eat too LOL

Roflmao don't know why someone would post pics of stripers over the limit on the internet. Sheer stupidity.

The way some of these so-called fishermen beat their chests about how they are beating up on the bass
    , is a very sad state on the rampant ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by jigfreak View Post
    You have it all wrong. Clearly the guys in this photo are just fishing to feed their families.
    LOL If they broke down the cost of fishing, dollars spent, equal to pounds of fish caught, you could probably buy caviar for cheaper than it costs to catch fresh fish.

Wow not much on the meatmen striper postings this year. Seems almost too quiet.

most of them cant catch a fish unless they snag and drop

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Well said. Unless they're fishing in the middle of the fishbowl they can't produce sh**. Same with bluefish boats they were all up in rb because there were some blues in the channels a few days ago. They all got blanked yesterday. Herd mentality.

Jibronie bucktails at it again. He posted today, limit by 9am. Some of the stripers in this pic look awful small to me.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1507922307368.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	30.1 KB 
ID:	21200

Wow! If you figure each of those dock planks are about 6 inches long that means he is proudly displaying some 24-inch stripers. SMH

Must be time for the bonus tags again.

This is from the Ristori report on nj.com. Seems quite unusual to me that Capt Al was fishing with Chuck Many, and they had no trouble releasing stripers alive. I try to stay out of it when it comes to criticizing what you guys call meatmen. However it seems strange that Caot John Contello would release stripers in the same area and they were floating belly up? Anyone else have any thoughts?

http://www.nj.com/shore/blogs/fishing/index.ssf/2017/10/jersey_shore_fishing_little_tu_7.html#incart_river _index
    "Tank Matraxia's party didn't see any tunny today while running over to the Hudson River with Capt. John Contello on Just Sayin from Keyport. The Lyndhurst group limited on stripers up to 41 inches with eels, but Matraxia was upset that bass the wanted to tag were going belly-up in the warm waters.

Ironically, I wrote in yesterday's column that wasn't happening when I fished in the same area on Tuesday with Chuck Many on Ty Man. Our bass all shot out of our hands."

Yeah Al Fishstory fishes with them for free so he'll make them look good like dropping the Johnny bucktails association name for Capt. John.
    Released floaters comes from culling so we can take pictures of all big fish

everyone on the meat!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 43547188.jpg  

No offense, but I see that term a lot on the meat. I wonder if the guys saying it realize how gay it sounds? Would you be proud to announce you were "on" another man's meat? how about if you said you were "on" your meat? So doesn't it seem slightly gay to announce someone put you "on" the meat? my .02 only.

On the MEAT. Lol never thought of it that way. so gross! The latest from Captree princess
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 80850779390.jpg  

more captree meat!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6565.jpg  

^^^^ You would think the Capt would learn from the past and stop posting the "dead bass in fish totes" pics. Guess not, this was from today. They are still loading the totes. shame.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nov 24.jpg  

Hopefully this help them stop bass fishing
    Their only allowed 1 per person as it should be here

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast