Thread: The Surfwalker Challenge.....Do you Follow the Herd, or Lead your Own Way????

Hybrid View

Was forced to the beach back waters have dropped ^^^ sure would work at 4 1/2 inches and 7/8 ounce they cast great plus they swim in real skinny water. They are a knock off of the old mega bait JB 110

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

They look tasty I'll have to pick some up. Thanks for sharing and congrats on the catching.

Quote Originally Posted by finchaser View Post
    sure would work at 4 1/2 inches and 7/8 ounce they cast great plus they swim in real skinny water.

Thank you sir for the recommendation fin chaser. kudos on catching some when there don't seem to be many fish in the surf. The beaches in Atlantic and Cape may counties are very shallow and terrible at low tide. Anything good in skinny water would be an advantage to the terrible luck I have been having lately. Will try them out.

I fished late yesterday afternoon released 3 shorts on the new bomber long shot, casts and swims great. I'll put up pictures of this new plug later

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Bump for VS dreams.....when the most popular plugs aren't working....try something different and experiment with some plugs out of rotation.....you may be surprised at the results.....

Quote Originally Posted by finchaser View Post
    Was forced to the beach back waters have dropped ^^^ sure would work at 4 1/2 inches and 7/8 ounce they cast great plus they swim in real skinny water. They are a knock off of the old mega bait JB 110
    I love these things....

Mucho Minnow

This girl took old gear and caught some fish. Darcizzle

Nice!!