Quote Originally Posted by robmedina View Post
- if you had to hitch hike you would be easier to notice.
I don't go on or in the water at night- but I am considering taking my yak out with you at night- there is no way I am shark bait with you around!
In the last 6 months you have been one of the best free advertisements for having full amounts of car, homeowners, and life insurance, pal.....
I'm not so sure that being around me is more dangerous than hanging with you...

I know I push the limits when I'm out there.....probably too much at times....
If it makes ya feel safer to point out how wacky I am...feel free.. ..and thanks for the laughs... ....I really do appreciate the ball busting.....I can't tell ya how many laughs I got out of reading that post....

Quote Originally Posted by J Barbosa View Post
That doesn't look that bad...a bloody picture would have been better.
How do you like that Kuzia style bucktail jig?
Someone who pays attention.
Yes I like the Stan Kuzia style bucktails very much. IMO they have a nice sink rate when fishing deeper water and a nice roll to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
You sure there is no bloody pic??? A waste of blood without a pic.
First S and A hooked body part of the year and no hook in flesh pic....
I can't bring myself to steal your thunder...given your history....I know a few big time screw ups are in store for ya before the end of the year....
and I am looking forward to each and every one.....complete with pics....I have to say when you post something that's bloody...it really stands out.......we should have an award here just for bloody pics.....
So many worthy examples on Monty's trips out there....
(post 42...Bloody Skunk)
http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/...ctionary/page3

It's so refreshing to post about my harrowing experiences out there....and some mooks are telling me there wasn't enough blood in the pic . Thanks for keeping it real, people......I appreciate the ball busting....next time I'll try for a deeper hookset and bigger holes so there is more blood.
Thanks for the laughs...you guys are the best....just what I needed to pull me out of my slump....

** Thanks for the other fishing comments as well...
I put that time in...because it was worth it to me......
Some 20# and bigger fish were scattered through the bunker schools,,,,those were the targets for us.....
In the last 2 weeks it has changed drastically.....
Mostly bluefish....occasional bass....all for a lot of effort

The latest obstacle is fire in the water....
It has returned and is plaguing many bay areas.....
I spent the last 2 nights, presenting to fish, in water that was filled with these dinoflagellates....
and filled with bait as well.....very frustratng.....

Fire in the water is a real problem when fishing artificials.
I may have to re-think my strategies for fishing at night....
Maybe even take the kayak out to get far away from the shoreline and into the deeper channels...