Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles View Post
My thoughts are if no one is fishing in that spot, or actively setting up their gear then it is up for grabs.
Quote Originally Posted by surfstix1963 View Post
Mug their spot if they are not fishing just don't bend over to unhook a fish to long lol.....
Quote Originally Posted by seamonkey View Post
Was this in cape may? There is a beach there Higbee that has dudes like the ones you described. You def don't want to bend over while unhooking a fish or the guys may try to get on your worm lol!
Quote Originally Posted by albiealert View Post
2 guys spooning and sleeping on the beach? NJ and you perfect together? Just what kind of beaches are you fishing at at night monty?
Quote Originally Posted by bababooey View Post
And you guys put up with this why? Refresh my memory - to catch a few fish on the beach at night?
Other fishermen ogling your worm and trying to slip it in.
2 guys spooning together and doing God knows what else in the dark.
2 fishermen cuddling together - I don't know about y'all but I don't go for that stuff.
Now you can see why it's better fishing in a boat, the alternate lifestylers can't pursue you unless they have a bigger boat!
What kind of group would teach that its ok for 2 guys to spoon on the beach at night. Were they cuddling for real? Did they have a blanket? Enquiring minds want to know!

All I can say is they were very close to each other.....I really don't care what they were doing, I just want to fish....alone.
They backed off from their fishing spot, it was dark, they stopped fishing. I thought to myself, wow they are like sleeping or something together, I'll fish the area they were.
If they thought I took their spot they should have spoken up instead of fishing so close to me.
I don't get people, frieking in considerate.
As for boats, saw a guy get spooled by a boat recently. I can't stand boat fisherman in general. I absolutely have zero respect for boat fisherman....side topic..