Thread: sand tube ???

Default sand tube ???

Why doesn't any one make sand tubes out of ABS black plastic ?????

Dunno always thought the abs was a little more brittel than the pvc. You can hit pvc in with a mallet or rock. Try doing that with abs and it chips. only my .02 others may have other opinions.

I'm only comparing the thin pvc spikes you buy in the tackle stores vs abs plastic tubes .....PVC 40 is tuff stuff but the weight is what kills you ....

I don't know if I would want a black sand spike. If you are out in the sun a lot that sucker would be hot as H***!

here's a video I did comparing thin wall sand spikes and mine

haha dude that was kewl beat up on the other stuff and yurs cant be busted up with a hammer the only thing was ur sticker was on the white one didnt kno that was not urs first i thought ur stuff was the weak one so maybe u want to take that sticker off the white one for next time. good video and tite lines dude

Quote Originally Posted by robmedina View Post
    I don't know if I would want a black sand spike. If you are out in the sun a lot that sucker would be hot as H***!
    I thought that too. I also thought the black one would be weaker. The one you are using is pretty strong madcaster the hammer wa a good demonstration. Can you buy that abs in the home centers or do you have to buy that as a specialty order? Nice work on the video keep them coming