Thread: gutter tite

Default gutter tite

I found these gutter tite in the hardware store today. They replace the spike and feral system in your gutters. The problem with banging in the feral is that it keeps popping out due to expansion and contraction of the wood. These gutter tite replaces that with a screw in system/ it bites the wood and holds. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gutter tite.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	8.4 KB 
ID:	17534Click image for larger version. 

Name:	g1.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	89.6 KB 
ID:	17535

Thats a great idea rob don't get me wrong. That invention will take dollars out of my wallet. Do you know how many gutters I have had to fix for old ladies over the years at 75-100/ a pop? That was easy money. Once these become popular the reqiests to fix the old ones will go down. bummer

I used to install gutters back in the 90's and we were using hidden hangers. They work good but they don't fill the hole from the spikes- plus they weren't as hardy as the spike type installation at keeping the front of the gutter from sagging-

I don't think these are new though- and besides most people are lazy they would rather hire you to install them