Fishing report....fished the back last week at night, while the water was still clean....
Managed 4 short bass throwing small swimmers. It was good to find activity, but in reality it was a slow pick....

It took a while to figure out...started throwing big and not a touch...finally brought it down to some of my smallest swimmers and that seemed to be what they wanted, that night......
Some friends are also enjoying success with bucktails or rubber.... but the windows, as mentioned, are limited....

I'm sorry to be so general in my descriptions, but I was out at 3am on a weeknight, and still had an audience.....there were 2 guys outfitted with about $2k each in fancy gear, right out of the Abercrombie and Fitch surfcaster catalog... who seemed to be very interested in how I was fishing....They had been elsewhere, but came back, and just stood and milled around where I was for about 15 minutes.....I hooked and reluctantly dropped 2 nice fish on purpose trying not to give the fact away that there were fish there....just hoping these guys would leave....finally I stopped actively fishing.....just "pretending" I was...until they left the area....

**With Sandy Hook being closed. and the ocean being so snotty, there are limited places to fish....most of the bigger fish people are finding at night are coming from a short list of areas that are productive....so please try to remember that if you decide to post any pics...thanks...