Thread: NJ Fishing Reports for October 2013.....wwwStripersAndAnglers.com

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by robmedina View Post
    Sounds like they are smart enough to follow the old guy
    haha with emphasis on the old!
    surfer rob welcome aboard. I don't know you but if dark vouches for you you must be a good guy. Where do you fish out of mostly?

I might as well post a report. Tried to fish the surf during the weekend no dice it was nasty. Tried a few places in the back it was windy. Some water was not too muddy but my scouting skills are rusty and all I did was some casting practice with stubby needlefish and storm shads. Not even a bluefish bite off. Glad to see the site up and running again I like the banter here.

Surfrob welcome to the nut house.

Quote Originally Posted by cowherder View Post
    haha with emphasis on the old!
    surfer rob welcome aboard. I don't know you but if dark vouches for you you must be a good guy. Where do you fish out of mostly?
    Nowadays, just due to time (or rather lack thereof!), Brigantine with jaunts along Absecon Island and surrounding bay areas, which I confess
    I do not know well enough to call them "home"... yet

( oh yeah, thanks for the e m b a r r a s i n g l y warm welcome DS , found this forum while doing an internet search about cinder worms of all things LOL)

This morning 5:30 to 7:30 released 2 bass 26" and 31" inches both caught on a jig head and Rip Tide 5" chartreuse tail

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Played the same stage of tide tonight as this morning 5:30 to 7:30 and released 19 bass to 27" all on 1 ounce jig head and 6" chartreuse silk shaker tail. Fish shut off as soon as it was totally dark.

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Quote Originally Posted by finchaser View Post
    Played the same stage of tide tonight as this morning 5:30 to 7:30 and released 19 bass to 27" all on 1 ounce jig head and 6" chartreuse silk shaker tail. Fish shut off as soon as it was totally dark.
    Very nice.
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

Nice!

well I wish I had Fin's report to tell but in reality 1 weakie in 10 miles of surf.