Thread: New Here

New here but recognize screen names from a few sites..Seems things have been picking up this week..Attachment 17639Attachment 17640Attachment 17641Got out last night w/my bud Dave from 730-130am...Decent night for us.. between the 2 of us we managed 11 bass,2 weakies and a hickory..I landed 5 bass and the 2 weakies..1 of which was a nice 19in fish the other was a spike about 14in...All shorts on the bass the biggest went about 25in..They hit the usuals Visions,SP,needlefish and teasers..Bite was steady from 8-10pm then it slowed but ALOT of short hits..Thats when i told my bud there was weakies around and sure enuff next few casts i land a weakie..Moon was covered most of the night but popped out around 12am..Nice night out with some fish to make it better! Pics of the 2 better sized bass and the weakie!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC02511.jpg   DSC02513.jpg  

DSC02515.jpg  

Wednesday night found a few better sized fish landed 7 biggest 2 went 33in and 36.5in...Big one hit a SP in the wash and the other a Yozuri Mag DarterAttachment 17642Attachment 17643
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC02501.jpg   DSC02504.jpg  

Hey Blazin420 good to have you here. I see your post on striprsurf but I can't reply- something goofy with that site- I can't even PM Bob. Oh well. Look forward to your posts here.

As for my report- I could not buy a bite! Started up north in moco- worked my way down through a couple towns and a couple inlets landed in familiar waters- trecked 1 mile each way behind a mass of land that was supposedly a secret spot- after wading a mile we find out we cant get to the secret spot that way and wade back a mile- hit the front side of that land mass and found a conk shell to bring home for my daughter.
    That's it-

blazin420 here I second what rob said cool to have you here dude! That is a beautiful pic of the weakie nice going! I fished nomoco last nite and got one short bass and one 28 1/2 " both released. Caught on a needlefish I think I recognize your face from some of the nomoco spots. good to put a face to the name and hope to see you out there one night. There is a lot of good members here they helped me a lot when I first got started and was trying to understand lures and jigs. Welcome to the site and thanks for sharing the report.

Quote Originally Posted by cowherder View Post
    I think I recognize your face from some of the nomoco spots. good to put a face to the name and hope to see you out there one night. There is a lot of good members here they helped me a lot when I first got started and was trying to understand lures and jigs. Welcome to the site and thanks for sharing the report.
    Yeah I recognize you too blazin, a face only a mother could love. Just kidding dude you aren't as scary looking as dark is so you are ahead of the game. Where the heck is the dark one anyway?
    I think I remember you from that great sandeel bite we had in NoMoCo in october of 2010. You had a certain spot you fished almost every night in this little cutout area on the beach. Boy that was a great fall wasn't it? Awesome fish and welcome to the site! Look forward to your contributions.

Welcome to the crazy house blazin420, nice report.

Quote Originally Posted by bababooey View Post
    Welcome to the crazy house blazin420, nice report.
    Nice of you to join us blaze, welcome to S&A

I'll be posting up some more tying videos I have bookmarked when I get a chance.

Best wishes for some successful teaser ties

Thanx for the warm welcome fellas!! I do remeber that in 2010 Steve that was a good year...hope this fall is headed that way!! Im terrible with names but im sure ive run into a bunch of you guys over the years..John showed me this site seems like a good bunch of guys..Lookin forward to your reports
    Quote Originally Posted by J Barbosa View Post
    Nice of you to join us blaze, welcome to S&A

I'll be posting up some more tying videos I have bookmarked when I get a chance.

Best wishes for some successful teaser ties
    Cant wait for those vids John getting my tying stuff together hopefully make some this week and start banging fish on them

Quote Originally Posted by Blazin420 View Post
    Thanx for the warm welcome fellas!! I do remeber that in 2010 Steve that was a good year...hope this fall is headed that way!! Im terrible with names but im sure ive run into a bunch of you guys over the years..John showed me this site seems like a good bunch of guys..Lookin forward to your reports
    Cant wait for those vids John getting my tying stuff together hopefully make some this week and start banging fish on them
    Welcome aboard Blazin. Looking foward to your reports.

Thanx Vpass...And sounds good finchaser lets hope they make a b-line for the beach ..Even the blues i miss landing a few "slammers" here and there

Blazin welcome to S&A

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Quote Originally Posted by storminsteve View Post
    Yeah I recognize you too blazin, a face only a mother could love. Just kidding dude you aren't as scary looking as dark is so you are ahead of the game. Where the heck is the dark one anyway?
    I
    ^^This guy is a member for a short time and you mooks are gonna scare him away.
    Welcome aboard Mike/blazin........ ....hope the jabs and pokes don't offend......lots of ball busting goes on around here...hope ya have a thick skin.........
    I can't even seem to get any respect from some of em....
    Steve, we'll talk about how scary looking I am the next time you're lookin for some real-time intel....

Welcome Blazin
    Cranky Old Bassturd.

Welcome aboard Blazin

Nice reports, pics and releases
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

^^^^^Yeah X2 on the releases. wtg!