One of you members should draft a letter to Tom....detailing the YOY stats, ASMFC findings that striped bass landings are down.....with specific links to the data.......
You should present him with hard concrete data that exists out there, and ask him to explain it....

Rob, are you a good letter writer?
Finchaser and I are too old to keep loading the artillery and firing the shots by ourselves....
We need some new letter writers around here.....please feel free to step up to the plate and send it to me privately if ya want me to critique it before it's sent......

It would be good to make it generic, and structured in such a way that it could be posted here for a mass e-mailing.....and as mentioned, should have the key info about the YOY and landings declines....

If someone doesn't post or do it by next week, I'll try to set it up...but would rather one of you concerned members takes the lead on this.....
I know we have lots of capable members....

** I gained some new perspectives in the last few weeks....
We need accountability from our officials and commissioners.....
We need to demand this when they make statements that are not in line with reality.....
Part of the problem with our society, is that we don't demand accountability....and blindly accept things like this.....
thanks for reading......