Thread: NJ Fishing Reports for November 2013...www.StripersAndAnglers.com

Hybrid View

^^ Thanks Monty....Yeah, we can't all have the Finchaser pond in our backyard.... ...
    Some of us have to travel a bit to find them.....
    (Yes I am jealous of that Grouchy Old Freaking Basstard..... )
    But glad that I know him anyway....who else would find the time to yell at me, at least once a day, for some real or imagined offense....

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Grouchy Old Freaking Basstard..... )
    I'm confused. Is he the old grouchy basstard. Grouchy old basstard? Just plain grouchy man. or just freaking old? Enqiring minds want to know. Way to go gents.

Good to see you finally had a chance to get out ds. I had a good afternoon in moco. Picked up 10 bass to 30". Sweep was strong but the fish were there. Buck and pork. All released.

Nice reports guys!! I havent been out since my skunking Wednesday...Headed down to see grandma in T River tomorrow so gonna make some stops at some of my fav OC spots in the early morn NW wind looks a bit strong but who cares..Plus im gonna swing by the Grumps havent been in that place in a WHILE i got some $$ to spend and that guys got everything

Quote Originally Posted by Blazin420 View Post
    es..Plus im gonna swing by the Grumps havent been in that place in a WHILE i got some $$ to spend and that guys got everything

Grumpys the best shop on the island.

I fished near there from 5-8am today, one runty round bass on black sp

Nice catches gentlemen. I fished cape may this morning. Surf a little dirty but the waves were not too bad. 6 oz to hold. I had fresh clams and was looking for stripers but only 2 skates came knocking.

Decided to change it up and fished from 4-10am this morning.

Spot #1 sucked; no bait around and the wind was screwing up conditions. I managed one 14" bass there and my brother caught nothing so we decided to move.

Spot #2 had some spearing around but seemed void of fish.

I caught the skunk at spot #2

My brother got spooled by a really nice fish because he is an idiot. He also owes me a 7" swim shad too

Don't fish in super strong currents with a crappy reel...

Froze my butt off but sleep well all day today.

Quote Originally Posted by buckethead View Post
    Good to see you finally had a chance to get out ds. I had a good afternoon in moco. Picked up 10 bass to 30". Sweep was strong but the fish were there. Buck and pork. All released.
    Nice ^.^

My brother and I were out last night.

I had a small bass follow me in but didn't commit until it was too late so a skunking for me.

My brother caught this bass and had another one of similar size on for about a minute that hit at our feet and then popped off after a lot of splashing around. Released as usual.