Quote Originally Posted by xtreme_visions View Post
Hello everyone. NICE REPORTS! I have made several failed attempts in the past few weeks. 1st trip I discovered my
guide was cracked. Next trip I forgot my gear as I thought I left it in my trunk and now last night I arrived at what looks to be a hot spot right now only to realize I must have gotten sand in my reel at 1 of my other failed attempts lol the important part is at least I tried What have I learned from all these failures? Slowww down! Looks like I will have to resort to using my bait casting setup temporarily for plugs as I see the fishing is pretty good out there right now. I'm determined to get my 1st fish of the year before the weekend is over and I possibly go back into hibernation
Quote Originally Posted by hookset View Post
Dude if you think the fishing is good right now where were you 5 years ago? You would of been jizzing in your pants compared to how it is now.
No worrries about failing if you are not out there trying you won't catch any. At least you tried, good deal. Better luck next time.

Or if he was fishing 10 years ago and had a night with 30-40 bass, not uncommon back then, his head might explode....
Nice to hear you're getting out Extreme...We all learn from failing, it's part of life......just follow the path we talked about last year....pick nights with fishable surf....and soon enough you'll be into some fish......

I'll say a prayer to King Neptune for ya!