Thread: NJ Fishing Reports for November 2013...www.StripersAndAnglers.com

Hybrid View

I got 3 dinks in 8 hrs and 25 miles lookin. Out front back Have to say my skies have darkened. Id say there is maybe 10 percent of the bass around as there should be

Report...went back last night for 2 hours hoping that pattern would repeat, as it has for me, for the last 10 years,,,and nothing.........not even a missed fish.......Hey, that's fishing.....

This can be explained by a lot of things....but for those of us who fish patterns, and eagerly anticipate that once we find fish, we will have them for awhile....these patterns have not really held up like in the past....

The best explanation I have for this (my experience only, others may have different opinions)...is that the fish are spread so thin, that it's very tough to try to discover a pattern......this has been a frustrating fall so far....every day I'm texting or talking with other fishermen who feel the same.......

Congrats to those who got out last night and managed to find a few....

Quote Originally Posted by SharkHart View Post
    I got 3 dinks in 8 hrs and 25 miles lookin. Out front back Have to say my skies have darkened. Id say there is maybe 10 percent of the bass around as there should be
    "Someone" texted me yesterday saying that I'm a miserable grouchy SOB. I'm damn proud of it.
    There can't be 2 darkskies in this world...if ya had me change your screen name to "darkShark"....... this site would probably crash....

** Just a reminder....as Sharkhart mentioned...here we are on Nov 3, and still no consistent surf bite for NJ....bigger fish have been caught,,,,if you can get out often you have probably been one of those catching them...there seems to be no rhyme or reason to this fall in NJ, at least for me,,,,,

The bright side is the beautiful fishing weather we've had for most of the Fall so far....and yet hardly anyone is out there at night to breathe it all in....