Thread: NJ Fishing Reports for November 2013...www.StripersAndAnglers.com

Hybrid View

Good fishing in the park today. Some bass moved in and I picked up 5 to 14 lbs released. Loaded redfins in the dark and diamond jig with redgill teaser in the daylight.

Happy to hear stripers have touched down. At least now we may have a chance instead of finding the skunk when seeking the striped ones. Will try to get out during the week and post a report. Congrats gents. shark, finchaser and dark it doesn't surprise me there have been no large amounts of small bass. Even most of the inlets are dead. The fish are not there. We have to stop this bonus tag filling. It's just wrong.

So nice to hear about bass being caught from the beach. Thanks for the report clamchucker and way to go! Nice job on the releases as well.

I am finding that these fish are very picky right now.

I had the yak out front Saturday morning and had to work hard for every hit and fish while bass and bluefish were swirling and busting all around me on sand eels. They were pushing sand eels to the surface in 30-35ft of water. I was seeing mostly smaller bass up to 30" the biggest before the bluefish around 8-10lbs moved in and took over. Even the bluefish we're picky! Released everything

On Sunday I waited out the fog a bit out front but it never cleared so I decided to change the plans and launched in the back where the fog wasn't that thick.

Check this fatty out...39" and 26-27lbs on the boga.

Someone call fish and game this bass has has a real taste for short blackfish and he is way over the legal limit.

All this and he still inhaled a plug DEEP!

Fellow yakkers please use some common sense. No good minded person would launch a yak out front in Sundays fog. You don't want shark harts uncle or fin chaser running you over...

wow awesome catch!

Thanks for sharing good job. JB that fish looks like it swallowed a basketball.

Well it looks like 2011 is repeating with dead water to the left and right, and I am desperate enough to go!!