Thread: NJ Fishing Reports for November 2013...www.StripersAndAnglers.com

Hybrid View

Fished all night...Monty marathon x2

Im numb all over its so cold out!

Fish were caught on light jig heads and 4" shad bodies fished on the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by J Barbosa View Post
    Fished all night...Monty marathon x2

Im numb all over its so cold out!

Fish were caught on light jig heads and 4" shad bodies fished on the bottom.
    wish I was out there, man I miss fishing in the cold, lol. Good to hear you caught some fish.
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

I no how u feel JB it DAMN COLD last night!!

Got out last night..I think i was TOO tired from the 3hrs of sleep the night before!Fished 830-130am..Couldnt get my rhythm going last night missed a few nice hits My bud dave managed 3 fish 2 shorts and 1 nice dinner sized 28.5in..The shorts hit my black/olive teaser(which i was siked about )bigger fish nailed a SS needle in the wash..It was calm and COLD last night..There were definitly more fish to be had i just sucked last night .. we were all alone..The way i like it!

The OFFC decided to try Island Beach yesterday. plugged from 2 to 7 PM. only caught a big skunk. it was cold but it looked fishy.

Quote Originally Posted by fishjay View Post
    The OFFC decided to try Island Beach yesterday. plugged from 2 to 7 PM. only caught a big skunk. it was cold but it looked fishy.
    Nice report gents. I didn't realize you fished down our way. Grumpys only had one weigh in today and 3 yesterday. When you consider at least 100 guys were down here each day this weekend thats lame.
    It has looked very fishy lots of sandeels and some bunker around. I fished the last 3 nights for one 12# bass. Lousy fall so far.

Did the boat thing in 70 feet 2 1/2 miles off Island beach we had 14 bass to 17 pounds and about 20 bluefish to 14 pounds all released closest fish to beach were a few in 40' at first light

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

All right finchaser sounds like a good day! Most of the boats didn't even do half that well. Mind if I ask what you were using?