Thread: NJ Fishing Reports for November 2013...www.StripersAndAnglers.com

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by cowherder View Post
    You learn something and at the same time you ask yourself if they are really as crazy as they sound!
    Fished nomoco yesterday afternoon till 8pm. Picked away at bass on a ava and redgill combo. 7 bass to 28 1/2, released. Went back this morning, got 2 bass but it was like the opening day of trout season.
    Real nice report cowherder, nice action. Having met a few of the guys, so far they have all lived up to the crazyness, with the exception of Dark who actually exceeds it.

Great reports all.
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

Fished the same general area tonight. Dead as a doornail. Surf was a little dirty but fishable. Most inconsistent season in a long time.

Fished tlast night with my bud dave. Fished 8-1am started S and it was SLOW my bud got 1 short all I got was soaked from a wave that took me out, they were strong!! Bashed my hand up pretty good on a rock..so decide to move a bit N..next stopped had a decent fish flop off in the wash..then about 12-1am picked 3 in the wash super close in..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lb bass2.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	17689Click image for larger version. 

Name:	My teaser.jpg 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	17690Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LB bass.jpg 
Size:	29.3 KB 
ID:	17691 got 2 on the black mambo minnow and 1 on my teaser!!!that made my night!! So not to bad..all these fish were REAL fat 2@24in and 1@20in..