Thread: NJ Fishing Reports for November 2013...www.StripersAndAnglers.com

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by SharkHart View Post
    The good news is the bad news all the fish were over 12 lbs, where are the shorts? not a good sign, I seen this with weakies they kept getting bigger before vanishing. If the motherload of cookie cutter bass 25-27" doesnt come in soon I am concerned.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1470313_10200969793236367_1696347989_n.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	24.5 KB 
ID:	17733
    Quote Originally Posted by finchaser View Post
    Like shark heart said there are no small fish very . There will be no more Tsunami sand eels in any size until next year. Was told that by my friend who is head of sales for them they are sold out.
    Well if the meatmen like ****** ********* keep their limits and all the charters keep theirs soon we will be fishing for dogfish thats the only thing that will be left!
    I fished NoMoCo from 2-9pm today. I walked all over, did the long walk short walk and dear God please help me find a fish walk. It was real nice out and the fog coming in made me think of the nights that you old guys talk about when you bailed 50 fish or more. It even smelled fishy like bunker were out there or something. I thew everything in the bag and nothing. Was wondering maybe next time I should throw the bag in and maybe hit a stray striped on the head so I could say I came close. The only thing I came close to today was the skunk smell. Man it is depressing out there as most guys I talked to said they were not catching either.
    Rob sorry to hear of your accident if you need to borrow anything I could come up with a spare rod to lend. MikeO that story was funny you should put it in the story of the month thread. Sometimes you are the bird sometimes the windshield.
    Last edited by DarkSkies; 11-18-2013 at 01:38 PM. Reason: Individual's name....come on people you know better than this....thanks....