Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NJ Fishing Reports for November 2013...www.StripersAndAnglers.com

Right there with ya John on the skunk patrol!!!

I fished last night from 730-1am..Got out to the water and it looked Perfect! Good water nice ENE wind,temps are down..But came up empty Threw it all with only 1 good hit to show for it!..I had fish in this spot just the other night now nada!...My bud did hit a party boat yesterday and said the boat did great about 1/2mile-1mile off the beach..Lots of 15-20lb+ fish feasting on sandeels..Lets hope these fish/sandeels come in sooner or later..I must say this is the most inconsistent fall bite i can remeber in a while! Probably get back out this after till dark but definitly hitting a different spot...Well done to the guys that were catching last night!

Hry blazin I have been skunked lately too just not reporting it. Got out to nomoco last night and picked up 5 bass to 27 3/4" on a stubby needlefish. They were all fat! Feasting on the sandeels. Next time out you should be into them. Outgoing tide.

Quote Originally Posted by storminsteve View Post
    Hry blazin I have been skunked lately too just not reporting it. Got out to nomoco last night and picked up 5 bass to 27 3/4" on a stubby needlefish. They were all fat! Feasting on the sandeels. Next time out you should be into them. Outgoing tide.
    I hope your right steve!! Nice job on the catching! I was in NoMoCo and had the outgoing,which has been good to me in this spot..Just werent there..

this AM 3 bass to 11 1/2 pounds all still swimming

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Fished a lot of hours Saturday morning. Caught 2 bass. the biggest was about 22". Hopefully the bigger fish will arrive soon. I would love to get one keeper for the table, but I'm still happy to be at least catching some smaller fish on a regular basis.

Mike O

Nice going finchaser and mike o! Hope to see some bigger bass soon. My bud was out last night in another spot and did pretty well on shads. Blazin I was surprised to see the bass I got. They were very close last night, One hit within 2 feet from me almost peed my pants.
    Posting from my phone gearing up to go out now God please keep me from the skunk!

Nice going fellas. I fished near ocean city tonight and got the skunk. Water was clear and beautiful. Tossed a big ol needlefish with no takers.

skunked yet again. Can't buy a bite lately!

Quote Originally Posted by robmedina View Post
    skunked yet again. Can't buy a bite lately!
    Least you are out there,
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

Oh yes Monty- I am out there. 2-3x a week. I said to my buddy Mike- I am due. I put my time in. I work hard at it with time on the water and off, reading and learning. He humbled me with one sentence. " It took me 5 years before I got my first one on a plug"

Quote Originally Posted by storminsteve View Post
    Nice going finchaser and mike o! Hope to see some bigger bass soon. My bud was out last night in another spot and did pretty well on shads. Blazin I was surprised to see the bass I got. They were very close last night, One hit within 2 feet from me almost peed my pants.
    Posting from my phone gearing up to go out now God please keep me from the skunk!

Got out tonight 5-10pm..Not a banner night but did manage to shake the skunk from last night..Picked up 2 1 short on a mambo minnow about 630..The other was a nice healthy 36incher he hammered a sand eel colored SP minnow right in the wash. Looked to be 16-17lbs got her about 730..After that nothing had a few light hits but nothing came tight..Same here Steve that big girl Slammed me at my feet was not expecting it to be that big!!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20131105_193533.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	17704

Felt good to get some fish tonight, got 2 nice ones out front 17 and 11ish, my largest teaser fish. got 8 more in the bay most to 22" one @ 25" I also found a huge mass of peanuts in the back with weakies going wild on um, so wild they were picky got a few, but they shouldn't be here.

Fished from 6pm - 1am and caught one bass.

So excited to verify that there not extinct yet.

Quote Originally Posted by J Barbosa View Post
    So excited to verify that there not extinct yet.
    Funny stuff JB. lol. I agree. Fished last night out front. Wind was lousy but died down around 2am near end of tide. Picked up a 29" bass on black ss needle. still swimming. No other hits at all. sharkhart and blazin outstanding reports.

A skunk for me this morning in cape may. Water was ugly and I ****!

Fished moco from 5-7am. The surf was a lot cleaner than I thought it would be. No takers. nice work gents

3 of us got skunked last night where fish were 24 hours earlier, thought i had a read on em and was gonna whack em this is how it is now.

^^ Same for me sharkhart been out twice this week with not even a sea robin to show for it. Took the day off from work today and got out early. Jumped around a few places and finally managed 2 to 21lbs. released. Saw a young kid release one around 25. Close to the top of the tide. I was throwing bucktail and pork but rubber eels were getting them too.

fished this morning released 2 bass to 26" and 2 fluke 1 keeper size and 1 short fluke all on jig head and and riptide salt and pepper mullet tail

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Wow you guys are really getting some nice fish kudos. I went out after work and fished at MOCO. One bump on a rubber shad no fish. Didnt see any other fish caught there either. come on NW winds!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast