Thread: NJ Fishing Reports for December 2013...www.StripersAndAnglers.com

Hybrid View

I knew you would grab a few before the weekend Fin nice job!! Hope to go Sun morn just not liking the strong SW wind i saw predicted....

I always wear: UnderArmor(top and bottom)
    Tshirt
    Long sleeve tshirt
    Hoodie
    Rain jacket if necessary
    Sweat pants and 2 pairs of wool socks...Keeps me warm most days and alot of walking

Got 4 this morning water 41 hits are really soft my biggest 23" my friend had a 27" our regular group of 4 guy's had 9

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Nice going finchaser I found a few as well. 6 shorties on small plugs this AM. Incoming tide. Give that fat lady a candy bar to keep her quiet.

Way to go gents thanks for the reports! I have a box of reeses peanut butter cups I'l bring for her to feast on. Keep the rotund girl away from the beach!

Fished this AM from 6:30 to 8 had 7 bass to 27 inches 4 on sand eel rubber and 3 on Mucho minnow left them biting as beach was a zoo all the fair weather dilly docks were out. Water was 42.

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Picked up 7 bass last night under the cloudy waning moon. SPs, schoolbus bombers and redfins. All shorts mostly tiny. One was around 27" and fat. Like finchaser said downsize your tackle and they are fun. Don't know how long it wlll last. Next week it will be back in the 30's again.

Nice going guys it's not over yet! Fished 6-8:30 this am in moco. Lots of guys out. Finchaser you are right the warm weather bought all the fair weather fishermen out. Saw quite a few without waders thats crazy. Got 2 bass to 19". Missed some others they were light hits. Tsunami sandeel slow and low.