Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: NJ Fishing Reports for December 2013...www.StripersAndAnglers.com

fished 3:30-4:30pm. Dead Sea.... Once more try in the am.

fished 3-5 pm 3 shorts to 27" my friend got a 29" keeper no signs of bait loons or gannets this aternoon

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Way to go finchaser. I fished moco this am and not a thing was home. Gave it 2 hours

I lasted maybe an hour this am in MoCo. Water looked great, but not a tap.

Salute to you shorelady and all the others. I think I am done for the year. You are better men and women than I am. I am a wuss!

fished this morning before blow some bigger fish were pushed in all between 24 and 32 inches I had 2 to 28 my friend had 6 to 32 and my other friend had at 2 to 27 all were released all caught on 2 ounce Hopkins believe they were chasing sea herring as gannets were diving. As winds increased we watched everything move off then wind went Gail force at tide change that's it till Monday unless todays storm is the final knock out punch and she sings.

Quote Originally Posted by cowherder View Post
    Salute to you shorelady and all the others. I think I am done for the year. You are better men and women than I am. I am a wuss!

X2 I am at least a half of a wuss because it was snowing up here and I said the hell with it. Great report finchaser you are one of the old salts that takes a licking and keeps on ticking! Shorelady I have read your reports over the years and you are one tough gal! Hope to meet you one day.

Quote Originally Posted by finchaser View Post
    all were released all caught on 2 ounce Hopkins believe they were chasing sea herring as gannets were diving. .
    Are you and dark going to get into another fight about herring and gannets this year? Looking forward to it. I'll cook some popcorn.

Outstanding effort more than I could do thanks for keeping it interesting. Whats the backstory with the herring and gannets?

^^^^^^You don't want to know lol. Great reports glad to see the fat lady is not here yet. I agree after monday it will probably be over.

Quote Originally Posted by killie View Post
    Can it be? world renowned killie? Aren't you in that effumall club that dark and finchaser belong to?

^Bababooey be nice to killie. He's the originator of Effumall, and the President.
    Fin is the VP....I'm one of the founding members as well...Killie's the only chance we have at getting some of those cool stickers...when he dies, all that great artwork goes with him...so please don't scare the guy off...

Very nice Fin!

Got out this am 630-11 BIG surf and dirty water! Thats kinda what i expected but had the time so took a ride worked a good stretch of beach with not a bump to be found..Did see birds working about 50yrds off the end of a rock pile but that was about it!..I had 5in of snow in Union Co but S of exit 117 seemed clear..at least there wont be a lot of cold water runoff.if that matters at this point

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    ^Bababooey be nice to killie. He's the originator of Effumall, and the President.
    Fin is the VP....I'm one of the founding members as well...Killie's the only chance we have at getting some of those cool stickers...when he dies, all that great artwork goes with him...so please don't scare the guy off...
    Nice post
    Killie posts 1x in a year and you bring up him dieing.
    Maybe a "welcome back, great to hear from you. Hope all is well!".
    (lets see who gets a bumper sticker now)
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

ok Monty just for you.....

Killie... it's so nice to see you posting again!
    how have you been?
    how's the family bro?

(Monty are you happy now would you like me to offer him some tea and crumpets?)

I made a mistake telling people here he has the last effumall stickers left.
    ...I guess some people will say anything to get their hands on one of those.....
    Pebbles and I are canning soup As I am posting this and she just asked if she could please have one as well

Killie....so have you done any fishing lately ?
    would love to hear about it
    and I think Monty and some of the other folks here would really love one of your stickers..If there are any left in the Effumall Vualt.....
    Monty just texted me...said he would shovel your snow for the rest of the winter if he could have just one.

What kind of soup? I really could use some hot soup right now. Bababooey and dark should hook up hot choc and soup a great winter combo. killie are there any effumall stickers left or were they just joking about them?

Ok he came down the other day to fish with me and he is still the kiss of death first morning in 2 weeks we all took the skunk he left at 10 AM and by 11 AM we were into fish. I believe I still have a few stickers

Quote Originally Posted by finchaser View Post
    he is still the kiss of death first morning in 2 weeks we all took the skunk he left at 10 AM and by 11 AM we were into fish.
    ouch! Hey at least you got some fish congrats for sticking it out.

Quote Originally Posted by storminsteve View Post
    ouch! Hey at least you got some fish congrats for sticking it out.

Nah I went to breakfast and came back to be honest with ya

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast