Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: NJ Fishing Reports for December 2013...www.StripersAndAnglers.com

Good job fellas. Fished moco morning to the end of high tide. Managed 5 bass on diamond jig and redgill. All shorts but good fun on smaller gear.

Wow thats totally awesome to hear. Its so dead in cape may right now.

Picked up shorts today. Missed a tremendous amount of fish today...??? Fished AM & PM shifts. So nice to not have to deal with the cold.

Followed bucketheads lead this morning and switched to small ava and redgill. Landed 6 small stripers and missed a few others. moco

Quote Originally Posted by Shorelady View Post
    Picked up shorts today. Missed a tremendous amount of fish today...??? Fished AM & PM shifts. So nice to not have to deal with the cold.
    I fished the ocean city area on the incoming tide and not a touch. Guess you up north have a few more fish. It was still nice to get out and not deal with the cold. Great morning out there and happy holidays guys and gals!. always enjoy your reports shore lady.

I got out this am from 630am-1pm..Didnt have high hopes since most of the weather sites had the S wind gusting to 30mph!! Not the case it was 10-20 MAX but settled to 10mph as the morning went on..Good white water all around..1st stop managed 2 lil guys about 20in.. 1 on a vision the other on my teaser..Moved S to try and find a better bite about 930ish..Jumped on a jetty and the fish were there..Managed 5 more from 10-1pm took a little break when it started to rain..When i went back out the water had finally got a little murky and only managed 1 more... biggest today went 24in most in the 16-20in range..007 and white/char teaser got most of the action..Missed a few and dropped 2..Nice day for the end of Dec!! May have 1 -2 more trips in me before then of 2013! Hope they stick around!

awesome reports gents! I fished nomoco from 7-9am and got one short bass on a teaser that is a fly but looks like a small sandeel or spearing. Fantastic morning great weather for december

Had another day of shorts. Some were over 20 inches. Loads of fun on the light rod. Mostly on AVA's. Water got pretty murky this afternoon.

Nada this morning we all struck out just a churned up chocolate milk looking ocean from the south wind. No loons ,diving ducks,gannets or sea birds just a dead dirty sea

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Picked up 12 dinks last nite to 23" on the incoming tide. Out front. Small chicken scratch bomber and loaded redfin. The bite was fairly consistent and the fish were active. Still I missed quite a few. Conditions pretty nice. Merry Christmas to the stripers and anglers families.

Merry Christmas guys!! Fished 7am-11am today 6 shorts from 18-22in..gotta love some xmas bassin!! They hit the vision and teaser..the fish were scattered down the beach nice morning and the water cleaned up nice...Have a safe and happy holidays gents

Wow great effort guys! Thanks for the intel. We have to keep swatting that fat chick with a broom and feed her candy and chocolate bars! Merry christmas to everyone!

Fished a little bit before work, picked up a few shorts. Darn it was cold. Raced home from work, on the beach by 4:40. The dinks were there.. They Shut off when the sun went down. Merry Christmas to all!

Nice shorelady. You are one heckuva trooper still picking away at them. Merry christmas to you to!

Quote Originally Posted by storminsteve View Post
    Nice shorelady. You are one heckuva trooper still picking away at them. Merry christmas to you to!
    Merry Christmas. No Christmas fish for me yesterday!

8 fish this AM to a fat 24" all on rubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbba

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

nice going wish we still had some stripers left here. sshore is dead but there are some herring in the harbors.

Great report finchaser i think just about everyone has given up already. Fat stripers are fun to catch even if they are small.

Not giving up yet. Fished 3:30-5 today in moco. nada

Great to see members are still getting out there and fishing. Nice catch Fin.
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast