Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: NJ Fishing Reports for December 2013...www.StripersAndAnglers.com

Two of us fished from 1 pm to 5 pm. Started at NOMOCO and ended in OC. Caught nothing in both counties. Saw a lot of divng ducks eating sand eels in the first wave at the first stop. Not many people fishing today.

Fished this AM I caught 1 of the 3 bass caught between 8 of us the water temp was 39 degrees where it was 43 yesterday.

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Quote Originally Posted by storminsteve View Post
    Wow great effort guys! Thanks for the intel. We have to keep swatting that fat chick with a broom and feed her candy and chocolate bars!

Lol that's true it might be over before you know it. It's definitely over on most of the cape may beaches. Had a good run about 2 weeks ago. Living vicariously through the reports here keep em coming.

Fished moco this morning one little bass in the dark before the sun came up. Bucktail and white grub.

Gave it 1 hour before work today. nada. Congrats to the troopers still out there putting in the miles and time.

Fished moco this morning got one 20" striper on a ava and teaser combo. Had to walk around a bit. Saw some birds swimming and diving (thanks for the tutorial dark) they were loons.

Picked up 4 today out front. Rubber eels. Small and fat they are still feeding on something prob the sandeels.

Had a wonderful morning out there today. Had 8-10 mostly on the Red Gill. Fished 7:30 -11am. Fish were much fatter and up to 24 inches. What fun on the light equipment. Went back for 45 minutes before dusk, Not a tap. Great morning, very few folks out.... and even took off the gloves!

Quote Originally Posted by Shorelady View Post
    Had a wonderful morning out there today. Had 8-10 mostly on the Red Gill. Fished 7:30 -11am. Fish were much fatter and up to 24 inches. What fun on the light equipment. Went back for 45 minutes before dusk, Not a tap. Great morning, very few folks out.... and even took off the gloves!
    Great action, nice report.
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

Nice job Shorelady!! That weather was great yesterday to bad i was working!!...Wanted to get out this am but the 2 glasses of scotch last night got in the way lol ....Ill be out new years eve to finish off the year!

Sunday 7:30-11am. I quit counting, double headers, when they were coming through it was fish every cast. Largest went 26 inches. Also got a tagged fish today.

8 to 25' today all on rubber eels

Quote Originally Posted by finchaser View Post
    8 to 25' today all on rubber eels
    25ft huh? I don't believe you.

Nice job!

Quote Originally Posted by J Barbosa View Post

Nice job!
    Yep went for whale

Today nada bigggggggggggggggg surf we all struck out

Threw into the big dirty water for 20 minutes this morning... Not worth it. Mid day, better, but NO water. 1 dink. late afternoon 4 dinks. It got cold out there....

Got 4 this morning to 26" one on rubber and 3 on Mucho minnow. Water 41 looks like snow for Thursday and Friday

Will be out in the AM to try and catch my first fish of the 2014

Quote Originally Posted by J Barbosa View Post

Nice job!
    boy those fish are really getting big!

Great to hear you are still out there. I was thinking of going after work this late but by the time I would get down there it would be dark. Maybe on the weekend. Thanks for the reports it is encouraging to hear some little guys are still around

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567