Sling Shot Series- Moderate?fast, crisp action rods, the Sling Shot series is designed for long-distance plugs and bait. The moderately fast action, combined with a quick recovery, gives all rods in the Sling Shot series optimum performance. The rod?s maximum distance and fish-fighting ability is uncanny with aerodynamic plugs and bait. The Century Pro Staff counts on the Sling Shot.

Stealth Series- The Stealth Series is a slower action parabolic rod with a ton of backbone. These rods are best suited for throwing eels, darters, dannys and any other lipped swimming baits that are not aerodynamic. The slower recovering action prevents extra tumble that a faster action rod will produce in the non-aerodynamic plugs.

I've also been looking at the lami Infinty and super surf 2 they are all a tad pricey also.The next ? is what reel I would like for the one or ones I choose without breaking the bank too bad.I'll cough up around 3 bills for a reel but that's it.

Fin is probably the guy to answer your question i'm not a rod guru he knows the ins and outs of the blanks.

your probably better off to have it built to get as close to a all around rod.It is pretty obvious the Century clearly states one is for more aero dynamic plugs and one is for metal lips and crappy casting plugs. My go to rod that I still own is my lami triflex but it wears on you after awhile it is an 11 footer and with our injuries any help from the rod now is helpful so I will probably be selling that one after I figure out what I want. That's my single biggest problem figuring out what I want.