Thread: Craziest Cable shows

Default Craziest Cable shows

Whats your favorite? Right now shameless is on the top of my list. Can't believe they get away with some of the things they do. I used to watch rescue me to see the crazy chicks that would appear every week and the wild sex but shameless has put them in the dust. Sickest show on cable right now. my .02

Like the show, Fiona is such a shameless hoe. Have gotten wood over her many times. The latest episode her boyfriend passes out drunk (all contrived by his brother) and then she gets it on with the brother in her bf's kitchen. Great 2 minutes of TV, spank bank material.
    A trailer of some of last years best

One of the shows had the dad taking alcohol in an enema. Do people really do that or is it tv hype?

^^^^I dunno that's sick but believable given the character development. The new season started sun the 11. Lots of ti**ies swinging around and poopy diapers. They really push the edge with this series. I like it because it's like watching a train wreck. Hard to look away for too long.

I like Breaking Bad. The way the drug lab was set up is crazy. At first I thought it was way over dramatized. then you read all the meth busts in this country and you see it is really believable.