A lot of my life is related to fishing....sometimes too much....as it can become an addiction......
Though not exactly fishing related, I thought this thread, can also relate to us, the fishing we do, and the things we do when we're not working or with family......sometimes our hobbies, fishing, etc, are all we have to provide us some semblance of sanity in this crazy, unfair world we live in.....

There is a Bill W thread where we already talk about things like this.....I see that although that thread is popular, the general theme is alcohol, and how mis-use of alcohol or drugs has affected our friends and family, in life.......
http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/...ou-Know-Bill-W

I thought, in the broadest general terms, that this thread could be about anything else in life........

- Our Life and Death as we see it, our existence on this Earth....
- Our Faith, or Search for things or people/Concepts to believe in to help us get through tough times...
- Dealing with Parents or Family members/Friends who get older, and how we get through it....
- Our Concept of Life, and why it's important to get all out of life that we can......