Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Kayak Trips and Fishing Reports 2014

Dam...two fish of a lifetime back to back.

^ He's back at it again, JB....

First a report I forgot to mention...
    Kayaker Danny V got a 50......MB area......

I think it was the morning of 10-25-14...DannyV was fishing a live bunker.....got himself a 50#....very nice bass, Danny...
    I think further details and pics might be on FB...post it if you want......and congrats to Danny for a well-deserved fish.

Eli's Pre Halloween fish.....

Report and pics courtesy of Eli.....

Well it's been pretty lackluster overall this fall. Spent most of the time blackfishing across the pond with good results. A few bass here and there but not like the last 3 years. Until Thursday, the bay was cool, clarity was good and a fish I have never seen like this swallowed my bunker. Bottom of the outgoing tide I had a monster run on a livie.

She measured 49" and was put back to swim after photos. Looking at formulas she would be right in that magic range, I'll never know, but it was great to see this torpedo swim off. Being a fish gorging on bunker think there is a chance it was 50. I've lifted a 46" bass into the kayak before, but this one made the boat feel tippy like never before. Thank you Gene for the photo.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eli 10-3-0-14 p1.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	27.4 KB 
ID:	19033

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eli 10-3-0-14 p2.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	27.1 KB 
ID:	19034

Sometimes just be ready for anything, go out and fish because life is too short, enjoy every moment

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234