Thread: China Stuff, freedoms...

Hybrid View

Monty you pervert you invaded the womens bathroom. shame on you for seeking a cleaner place to dump your load. this thread is hella funny. Can't wait to read what will happen next. How is the toilet paper over there? I bet its like everything else that comes from china cheap and underproduced. It prob falls apart in your hands. Hope you have a lot of water and soap in the hotel. Good luck am enjoying the adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by hookset View Post
    Monty you pervert you invaded the womens bathroom. shame on you for seeking a cleaner place to dump your load. this thread is hella funny. Can't wait to read what will happen next. How is the toilet paper over there? I bet its like everything else that comes from china cheap and underproduced. It prob falls apart in your hands. Hope you have a lot of water and soap in the hotel. Good luck am enjoying the adventure.

Trip is over, will be on a plane back in an hour or so, short trip but still miss home.......
    TP in hotel (a very good one) was fine.....TP in China for some reason is not located at toilets at the factories.
    Had a trip to Mexico a while back, some of their "facilities" were disgusting. The TP situation there too was not US normal.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Toilet_with_bow.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	18087
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post

Trip is over, will be on a plane back in an hour or so, short trip but still miss home.......
    TP in hotel (a very good one) was fine.....TP in China for some reason is not located at toilets at the factories.

I read on here once that in India they don't use toilet paper they use their hands. Maybe the Chinese people use their hands as well and were too embarassed to tell you!

Quote Originally Posted by cowherder View Post
    I read on here once that in India they don't use toilet paper they use their hands. Maybe the Chinese people use their hands as well and were too embarassed to tell you!

That would make hand shaking a no no. Wasn't sure about india so I checked. Disgusting!