Thread: Prov River Winter Stripers

Default Prov River Winter Stripers

Out last night fishing the Prov River right behind my dorm had eight stripers on landed 2 had an off day I guess haha. but it was good to catch a couple have not caught a striper in two weeks.

Thanks guys enjoy the video and subscribe.

You're living the life. Catching bass all winter? Any idea of the water temps where you were? Thanks for sharing that.

Wow racking up stripers in March. Saw that you used a bridge net too. Good conservation thank you for the video.

Fishing in the middle of busy city with police and ambulance sirens in the background. Catching striped bass in the shadows of a bridge. Kudos.

yeah I've been catching them all winter most fish are schoolies but occasionally a keeper or a bigger fish is caught. The water Temp ranges anywhere from 32 to 40 depending on the tide and how close to the Pplant you are.

Nice work there thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishing247 View Post
    Out last night fishing the Prov River right behind my dorm had eight stripers on landed 2 had an off day
    When that happens try slowing down your retrieve a little. The cold water could have them lethargic. Nice vid thank you for sharing it.