Quote Originally Posted by porgy75 View Post
I just skimmed through an internet fishing report thread that had 11 pages and and barely any fishing reports. Just senseless chatter and boasting. Half of the comments it felt like you had to be part of a special club to understand them. We are in America plain language is a good choice not some stupid chatter where you need a code book to understand it and no fishing or fish. I know I don't post a lot of reports but I appreciate all the good info and advice I read here.

Letting me know when is a good time to go is all I ask.
^^^^^That's cause they're internet fishermen porgy. Common mostly to NJ this species of girl scouts sits comfortably indoors until they hear of multiple keeper fish on the video weigh in or tackle shop boards. Then they come out in droves. Especially common when the bunker show up. The sharpies who only fish for 3 months a year are out. You can spot them by their top shelf rods reels and surf bags. If you haven't spent $3k to get dressed in the latest surf wear that morning you cant be in the club. cell phones help them to find the fish. They sit on the internet and poke fun at everyone else until the big blitz happens.
Scouting or looking for early fish on their own? Never happen with this crowd.