Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: NJ Fishing Reports for April 2014...www.StripersAndAnglers.com

RB is loaded with ......fisherman ...on a Monday night every spot I went to was packed ...I was out exploring ....found a open spot at a crowed beach ...High tide ...water flat ....didn't have bait ...found a clam and casted it out ...I managed one 16" bass ..only fish caught on this beach ....moved to new spot ...to see a crowed of guys watch a guy reel in a nice bass ...they all left after that ????...they of course left all the clams on the ground ...so I fished them ...no luck ...snagged a bunker on the way in ...kept it to freezes...guys down the shore must of hauled one in....with all the celebrating going on .....
    no waiters tonight ....I laugh when I see a guy wade out into the water and cast with waders on ....when I'm casting 20 yards farther than them and I'm on the beach (hence screen name ).....

Quote Originally Posted by madcaster View Post
    RB is loaded with ......fisherman ....I laugh when I see a guy wade out into the water and cast with waders on ....when I'm casting 20 yards farther than them and I'm on the beach (hence screen name ).....
    mad caster I am really liking your adventures out there. Bunker in your waders and all!
    maaaaaaaaaad caster (set to the tune of some cool music) thanks for the reports I have been not doing too well catching lately and didn't feel like reporting my skunks. It seems the bass might be spawning or they have moved on from where I was fishing in the Big D. Will try another spot after the rains calm down. Keep those reports coming fellas I'm psyched reading them!

fished the navy pier last night. 3 bass in 2 hours a 17 1/2 lbs the other 2 ,14 and 14 1/2lbs. every body on the pier caught fish all on bunker.

Quote Originally Posted by surferman View Post
    mad caster I am really liking your adventures out there. Bunker in your waders and all!
    maaaaaaaaaad caster (set to the tune of some cool music) thanks for the reports I have been not doing too well catching lately and didn't feel like reporting my skunks.
    Don't feel bad surfer we all have to strike out sometime. madcaster I'm inspired to make up another song. This one will be about you dude. Hope you don't mind but surferman gave me the idea.
    chas that's great news thanks for posting. Now if I only knew someone with army connnections I would be out there too!

Nice going chaz!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	003.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	33.6 KB 
ID:	18220lets start with this ...bunker chunks in a baggie ....in my new waders that don't leak ...fished RB .. ..that looked like the ocean.... incoming tide....windy ...white caps ....water was brown ...and cold .....light rain ......fished bunker ....not even a bite ...threw some plugs ....zip o .....the crowds where gone ....but still people fishing ...will try next week after the storm clears out ....

Another good night of fishing on Monday.. caught a few with 1 @31in on the first cast a few micros and then I top my fish from Sunday a real nice 37in 19.5lb piggy(another guy came down and wiegh it for me) ...All on clams..bunka came by snagged a few but only 2 pick ups on chunks both times they spit it out on the hook set ...Pic of the 37in.... I got my "kool-aid" smile on in that 1 hahaha...Fished in good company again which always make it alot more enjoyable...Ill be back on them when this crap weather gets out of hear hope they dont move to far from were ive been catching...Either way ill find'em
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2014-04-29 00.06.56.png  

Awesome fish blazin! Tha smile says it all congrats.

blazin nice report thanks for sharing

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789