Thread: Spearing

Default Spearing

Hope these work
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg  

Dude you make the most amazing flys. If you put that in front of me I would eat it.

perfect whitebait imitation. How do you know how much flash to use?

After tying for so many years you automatically know when,where & how much you need.

Lol these are going to catch this year.

Hi Flytyingguy1,

I was wondering if I can buy one or two? My friend's husband is into Fly fishing. He recently came back from a fishing trip to Pulaski NY. While he was there someone slit his cover on the back of his pick-up and stole two rods and reels worth $750. They are such a nice couple I thought I would just try to brighten their day.

That really stinks! Is he a Saltwater fly fisher or fresh? There is a big difference. I have several just depends on what you want to spend.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles View Post
    Hi Flytyingguy1,

I was wondering if I can buy one or two? My friend's husband is into Fly fishing. He recently came back from a fishing trip to Pulaski NY. While he was there someone slit his cover on the back of his pick-up and stole two rods and reels worth $750. They are such a nice couple I thought I would just try to brighten their day.
    That is good to know. I ought not carry my gear around in the back of my truck.

It's getting to the point where nothing is sacred now a days. You can't leave anything around!

I will send you a PM. Thank you