Thread: Stripers And Anglers Ball Busting thread

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by fishinmission78 View Post
    Monty is that where you're headed? I read your long island reports. Jumping on the rocks fishing next to the boats next on your plate?
    I would never ever fish near or on a boat (the only good boat is called structure (on the bottom of the ocean)). I would not enjoy skishing.
    Would I ever wear a wet suit......its not in the current plans, but if at some point I think it will add to the experience its possible. For now I just am just enamored with fishing LI.
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    (the only good boat is called structure (on the bottom of the ocean)).
    lol just tell us how you really feel! Any particular reason why?

^^^^monty just wants more structure to lose lures with? or will the structure make more white water? IDK just guessing. All the best to the stripers and anglers crew for Christmas and the New Year!

Quote Originally Posted by cowherder View Post
    lol just tell us how you really feel! Any particular reason why?
    Quote Originally Posted by storminsteve View Post
    ^^^^monty just wants more structure to lose lures with? or will the structure make more white water? IDK just guessing. All the best to the stripers and anglers crew for Christmas and the New Year!

I have a strong (extreme) dislike for boat fisherman. Most (not all) operate their boats in not safe way, they are extremely inconsiderate of other boat fisherman, and their lack of respect for people who fish from shore is unacceptable.

The fact that structure holds fish, I don't mind if the boats are sunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post

I have a strong (extreme) dislike for boat fisherman. Most (not all) operate their boats in not safe way, they are extremely inconsiderate of other boat fisherman, and their lack of respect for people who fish from shore is unacceptable.

The fact that structure holds fish, I don't mind if the boats are sunk.
    Don't you think thats a little harsh. Yes there are a lot of newbies who work on wall st and bought a boat without a clue how to run it. They think you can just put the key in and drive, lol. There are a lot of older responsible folks who have been captains for decades. Why lump them all in the same group? Also, can you say that you have never fished on a boat in your whole life?
    Chip - meet shoulder!

Quote Originally Posted by bababooey View Post
    Don't you think thats a little harsh. Yes there are a lot of newbies who work on wall st and bought a boat without a clue how to run it. They think you can just put the key in and drive, lol. There are a lot of older responsible folks who have been captains for decades. Why lump them all in the same group? Also, can you say that you have never fished on a boat in your whole life?
    Chip - meet shoulder!
    No doubt chip on my shoulder. And I don't think its harsh, its a reality. For those that are considerate try to do something abut the others. And good luck with that because you are out numbered and there is no hope in giving these clowns a sense of responsibility. And its not just newbies, there is an enormous amount of guys who have been fishing for decades that just don't give a **** about anything but themselves out there.

Last time on a boat for me was likely 12 years ago. I really enjoy surf fishing now and have no desire to get on a boat and fish.

Nice video!!!

Nice video bababooey I wouldn't toss her out of bed. She looks good to go.