Thought some of ya's might want to toss a few jabs here, at each other or me.
No worries as long as it's done in good fun.

I thought of this when I ran into one of the old time surf greats out there last night. We ended up fishing together for awhile.
He made some goog mistakes, and so did I....the thing about that, and most of the guys I would want to fish with, when not by myself....is that we are merciless with each other.....
When he made a mistake, he didn't get sympathy, tea and crumpets from me....
I laughed at him and busted his balls for screwing up.....
He did the same for me, as I was tired and made a few mistakes as well....

They say laughter is the best medicine.
I have been going through some rough patches lately, along with some of the people I'm closest to.
For some of us, there is no remedy for the rough road we're on.....we just have to travel that road, along with the bumps and rough patches....

**Friends, good friends.....know when we need a good laugh....and know when we need our balls busted....

I thought, that since you are all such a good bunch and not mean-spirited....we might try that here.....

Remember, if you jump into this thread...expect to have your balls busted...no whining about it....
If anyone feels a post is getting out of hand and is a contributing member here, PM me and I'll address or modify....
Otherwise, please remember
a. this is all in good fun,
b. can be on whatever topic ya's want
c. And should not be mean spirited, but light-hearted ball busting, the kind ya's would do, if out fishin with friends.....

Good luck, and feel free to take shots at me...everyone who posts in the thread is fair game....
As Monty says.....the best of Skill to ya's....