Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stripers And Anglers Ball Busting thread

Monty...the cats are looking at you like you're nuts...because they're a good judge of character....

I think we're amped up on a little too much caffeine when we're out there....it's a good thing we're not out having this happen while hunting...out there with loaded guns....someone might shoot a clamshell because he mis-took it for a rabbit.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    someone might shoot a clamshell because he mis-took it for a rabbit.
    I did a youtube search based on your comments. Look what I found this guy is crazy! Look how close he lets the snakes get to him

1. The friend I was fishing with dropped his good pliers recently one night on the bay flats....I dove into 3 1/2' of water to find them and miraculously did get them back for him....spending the rest of the night with wet ba**s because water got past my wader belt.....Oh what a glorious feeling.

2. Last night, the beginning of Sept, a horseshoe crab tried to hump my wading boot. The water was slightly murky. The first time I recognized it and kicked it away with my boot. Within 2 seconds something was back humping my foot again. Since I know they are slow moving, I didn't realize it was the crab being pushed by the current. I almost jumped out of my skin as I got hit the 2nd time in the inky blackness, overcast skies. I probably let out a high pitched scream as well. A few minutes later I'm berating myself for getting spooked by such a harmless creature. What a freaking goog I am sometimes.
    1. My brother broke his crappy Schmidt pliers last year and has been too cheap to buy new ones. We were fishing on the yak this spring and he needed to borrow mine to unhook a fish so he comes over and I leash them to his kayak. Later on in the day when I ask him for them back he says "I gave them back to you". Turns out he unleashed them and dropped them overboard in 20ft of water.

Will you please dive down and find them for me? They were 7" Browing needle nose...and the best pliers I ever owned. I got them as a HS graduation gift 8 years ago and they were holding up great. I rarely ever rinsed them with freshwater. Sadly Browing just discontinued them last year so I am looking for a good replacement around the $30-$60 mark.

2. So sad about the horseshoe crab...and why are you still wearing waders in August? No wonder you stink!!!

I think we're amped up on a little too much caffeine when we're out there....it's a good thing we're not out having this happen while hunting...out there with loaded guns....someone might shoot a clamshell because he mis-took it for a rabbit.
    Word of advice - Too much caffeine can cause hallucinations.

The latest unuaual things, and goog observations.....
    2. Last night, the beginning of Sept, a horseshoe crab tried to hump my wading boot. The water was slightly murky. The first time I recognized it and kicked it away with my boot. Within 2 seconds something was back humping my foot again. Since I know they are slow moving, I didn't realize it was the crab being pushed by the current. I almost jumped out of my skin as I got hit the 2nd time in the inky blackness, overcast skies. I probably let out a high pitched scream as well. A few minutes later I'm berating myself for getting spooked by such a harmless creature.

What a freaking goog I am sometimes..
    And there ya have it, the plain truth!
    I can't believe you folks still have horseshoe crabs puttering about. Don't they usually leave by July?

dogfish its crazy I am still seeing them too. Not that many but they are around.
    Rich I'm not surprised at your latest exploits. I have plenty of stories from when you were a bucket guy like the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by J Barbosa View Post
    1. My brother broke his crappy Schmidt pliers last year and has been too cheap to buy new ones. We were fishing on the yak this spring and he needed to borrow mine to unhook a fish so he comes over and I leash them to his kayak. Later on in the day when I ask him for them back he says "I gave them back to you". Turns out he unleashed them and dropped them overboard in 20ft of water.
    Ouch. If my brother did that he would have to buy a new pair of pliers, the same brand and price or similar. Or he wouldn't come fishing with us again.

1. Will you please dive down and find them for me? They were 7" Browing needle nose...and the best pliers I ever owned. I got them as a HS graduation gift 8 years ago and they were holding up great. I rarely ever rinsed them with freshwater. Sadly Browing just discontinued them last year so I am looking for a good replacement around the $30-$60 mark.

2. So sad about the horseshoe crab...and why are you still wearing waders in August? No wonder you stink!!!
    1. The ones my friend dropped were Browning.....I think he mentioned you can't get them any more either.....maybe Ebay would have a few?

2. Sorry, pal, almost every spot in the back bay is covered up with bugs....particularly the sedges.....skeeters, no see-ums, ticks.....it would be suicide not to wear waders and go barefoot...
    There is a favorite spot of mine that I know holds some bass through the summer...god help anyone who tried to fish it during the summer. The mosquitoes are brutal and there are too many ticks!

.......except for those kinky freaks that get off when horseshoe crabs come to tickle their toes....

(That's another thing we forgot to mention about JB,....his public statements that he enjoys horseshoe crabs gathering to have sex with his feet)......

I go barefoot once the water warms up and I let them tickle my toes <-- sad part is I am not even joking.

so which is worse.....
    Sleeping in port-a-johns and smelling a little bad at times? (posts 56-60)
    http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/...it-Takes/page3

Or having a horseshoe crab fetish?
    http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/...shoe-crabs-yet

To each his own....I say.....
    This world is big enough to accommodate all types of weirdness,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by ledhead36 View Post
    I have plenty of stories from when you were a bucket guy like the rest of us.
    Yep, what a goofball I was, Led.
    I did spend many years sitting on that bucket.Then later carrying one as I went mobile.

Looking back I don't see how I had that much patience....Even crabbing now, I like moving and hunting for them...that waiting for the fish or crabs to come to you....has gotten real old......

I think its pretty cool that you guys can do this and just have fun. Too often on other sites it turns into a pissing match. Making fun of yourselves is awesome. Life is short be happy! Great thread.

2. Sorry, pal, almost every spot in the back bay is covered up with bugs....particularly the sedges.....skeeters, no see-ums, ticks.....it would be suicide not to wear waders and go barefoot...

.......except for those kinky freaks that get off when horseshoe crabs come to tickle their toes....
    (That's another thing we forgot to mention about JB,....his public statements that he enjoys horseshoe crabs gathering to have sex with his feet)......
    so which is worse.....Sleeping in port-a-johns and smelling a little bad at times? Or having a horseshoe crab fetish?
    Going to go with the Porta-john story as being worse. Those Horseshoe crabs are relentless, after a while I just let them go to town on my wader boot. Now JB and his toes and Horseshoe crab thing, well that's a bit out there, but sleeping in the Porta-John (a clean one at that), is worse than playing toesies with Horseshoe crabs in my book.
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

Awesome thread. All of you guys are "out there". Reminds me of that movie Animal House!

Sleeping in a porta john? Sorry but thats 10/10 on the creepy & disgusting list...

^^^^^ Well ds is a nomad and if I remember correctly he got his balls busted because he went on one of his long range trips to long island without sleeping the night before. Something about falling asleep in the porta john while taking a dump is how the legend began. Then some guy knocked on the side of it and woke him up. If I ever did that I would have to at least have nose plugs!

Quote Originally Posted by jigfreak View Post
    ^^^ Dude you couldn't be top dog you are too busy banging hookers. What do you fish like 10 times a year? Fair weather fisherman. smh.
    I am with you I don't think Bababooey actually fishes.
    Didn't realize you had to spend X hours a week fishing to be a member of this site. Show me where in the by-laws it says that.
    Its a free country last time I checked. If you don't like what I post there is always the ignore button, gents.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    bababooey I rest my case, and changing you to even money like Dark.

And babooey fishes, he has been trying to get on Finchaser's hotline for years. Boats and riding the beach if I am not mistaken.
    Its true I hardly every fish the surf. I honestly can't understand why some would spend 6-8 hours at a night to chase after fish that are only here in numbers in the Spring and Fall runs. I don't criticize you folks for those choices. I think I read on here to each his own. I may not fish as much as the rest of the sharpies here but I do fish. I would rather catch fluke because they are tastier. I'm always up for being included on finchasers hotline. I know you joked about it but would actually pay a monthly fee if he did set up a hotline. Thanks for the kind words monty. Life is too short to argue - there are beautiful college girls that need tuition help!

Quote Originally Posted by seamonkey View Post
    Awesome thread. All of you guys are "out there". Reminds me of that movie Animal House!
    Loved that movie! Mine's bigger!

How many guys here lost their virginity to a hot MILF? I did.

^^^^^^ No worries dude keep your pimp hand strong. Keep those stories comeing.

Quote Originally Posted by bababooey View Post
    How many guys here lost their virginity to a hot MILF? I did.

We need some pics as proof.
    Animal house is one of my favorite movies. Loved the road trip to pick up the sorority chicks that was pretty ingenious.

Since there was lots of talk about Browning pliers in this thread...

http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/...1824#post81824

Thanks for posting that JB. I ordered those pliers as well based on your recommendation....just got em today...
    Even if they're not as described....I needed a new pair anyway...thanks.

NOTE: What you read in this thread is for entertainment purposes only.... and may or may not reflect reality.....

JB is on the road to RI as I'm typing this......hoping to get in on some of the albie fly action....

I'm praying to King Neptune he gets some fish......
    And praying for the drivers in NJ, CT, and RI along the way....
    He's a good kid....but a little shaky on his driving skills........

And praying for the drivers in NJ, CT, and RI along the way....
    He's a good kid....but a little shaky on his driving skills........
    Well Awful Kanoffel I'm thinking with you in Jersey when he clears the state line he is good to go.
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast