Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Surfcasters and Boaters, Same old Battles

You guys think too much. One chance at clear dialogue. If not, sinker time.

^^ I think that is a little drastic. It is also a testament to the poor manners in society today that some seem to have forgotten what common courtesy is. I had a guy on my tail while driving today. He was driving 55 mph on a residential 2 lane road, and we were coming to a red light. That didn't matter, he still had to drive 55 up to the very last second, just so he could wait 1 minute at the red light.

CT- like you and others have stated and also my opinon- common courtesy and COMMON SENSE in all aspects of life, instead of the me generations.

Happy Trails

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    No, its not fair.
    Its also inconsiderate of the boaters when they pass within casting distance of the shore.
    Fishing by myself last Sunday morning 9:30 bayside, just landed 2 bass 30" and 32", released and a boat pulls into area where I hooked last fish. There is no one else in sight (boat or fisherman) and this one guy in a boat pulls this. Instances like this and the constant boat traffic within casting distance has skewed my opinion on boat fisherman.
    Quote Originally Posted by surfwalker View Post
    CT- like you and others have stated and also my opinon- common courtesy and COMMON SENSE in all aspects of life, instead of the me generations.

Happy Trails
    Couldn't agree with you guys more.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12