I've gutted two bathrooms, done tile and wallboard, can do electrical work (though not licensed so I don't mess with main panels, at least not much,
adding a branch circuit given an opening for a breaker, sure)

BUT I DON'T DO PLUMBING ... LOL

Just too frustrating not knowing all the parts for everything and going into home stores is a joke for any serious work.

In this case, I need to rip out an existing whirlpool tub and rip out a cheapo stall shower, to be replaced by a full walk in shower with a Dreamline sliding doors/ rain shower head, spa outlets, 3 way controls plus extra stuff to match.

I'm putting in a heated floor, since this is by far the coldest dang room in the entire house, under new tile which will be 360 around the bathroom and the entire new shower enclosure.

Electrical, other than the heated floor, will remain basically unchanged (as far as lights, outlets).

What I like about tile guys is they have the eye, and patience, to do layouts and designs that jump out at you, even with the same base tile. Just by doing
nice cuts and symmetric measurements. For me, I tend to try to minimize any angled cuts and thus the same area will be more "plain" if that makes sense

"half-assed repairs"... my bro in law calls them "scaboleach" (wrong spelling), my father used to call it "jabony" work...