We're gonna try something different this month.
Short and sweet......

1. Post your fishing reports here if ya want.....
2. Be as specific as ya want....but remember the limited access....If you don't enjoy fishing next to 40 friends at night in a 400 foot section of beach, think before ya post.....
3. Location - Out front, out back, or the county...further details on the first page of any past S&A monthly fishing reports.

4. Moderation...
I rarely have time to moderate these threads.
If something needs to be addressed,and you are a contributing member.....please PM me or send an e-mail via the report post button.
Have been working double time to resolve some issues in my life, and for the rest of the year I need to get out more and fish.

**Any spot burning, petty disputes, or bickering...please resolve them like adults......or they will be addressed by Finchaser and Vpass showing up at your door....and taking ya's for a long ride to sleep with the fish.....
Hope that's clear...
There are fish to be caught...ya can't catch em from the couch....Winter will be here before we know it.....so get out there....and fish!....

Thanks for your cooperation and for being such a great group!
Credit to Finchaser and JB for the new format....any complaints take it up with them....