Thread: Katz removed from CWA

Default Katz removed from CWA

I bet the emails to Corzine would show more corruption.

Corzine's ex gets booted from CWA

by South Jersey News Online Monday July 07, 2008, 6:08 PM

By CHRIS NEWMARKER
    Associated Press Writer
    TRENTON, N.J. (AP) -- The national executive board of the Communications Workers of America has voted to remove a state workers union boss who used to be New Jersey Gov. Jon S. Corzine's girlfriend.

Monday's unanimous vote by the CWA executive board suspended Carla Katz and the board of Local 1034.
    The CWA said the suspension was the result of an internal investigation that found financial malpractice and suppression of dissent in the local.

The CWA board vote amounted to a national union takeover of Local 1034, which represents 10,000 state workers.
    The national has appointed a regional staff member to oversee the local for now.
    CWA spokesman Alex Navarro-McKay declined to comment whether the investigation's finding are being forwarded to law enforcement.

Katz did not immediately return a telephone message and an e-mail seeking comment Monday evening.
    Katz has led Local 1034 since 1999 and been a member for 26 years.

Been following this, we have had similar scandals in SI, and LI. But she seems to take the cake, it's as bad as Clinton asking what the definition of "sex" is. Just admit it already. Personally, he should be embarassed to be seen with a witch who looks like that. she deserved to lose that position.

If she's the witch then Corzine is definitely the warlock!

Yeah, dude looks like that can't get any ***** anyway, but if I had a choice of finishin on Kat's face or a wet glove, I'd take the wet glove, lol.

Wet glove = jailhouse jenny Gotta love Howard stern.
    don't see how corzine could get it up for that corpse face *****.

She's so fugly good thing she got the Corzine FU money.

Before you all get into a discussion of how many bags she needs over her head, remember that she violated the trust her union placed in her. She deserved to be booted. We'll probably never know what was contained in those e-mails between her and Corzine. That's the real issue here.

She claims she is still the head of the Union. They have officially notified her. Wake up Katz!! A locked door means NO MORE!!

I know this is supposed to be a serious talk here, but everytime I see a pic of her I want to Notice how the pic is taken on lowlight so you can't see how beastly she is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails katzstarledgersept4katz.jpg   katz03-10-07.jpg  

she looks like a sea hag, 3 bagger. Corzine coulda got a hottie with all his money, just pay $3k for that 21 year old hottie, call Spitzer for her digits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails witch_seahag.jpg   seahag.jpg  

new-england-brewing-company-sea-hag-ipa.jpg  

Heard she is filing a lawsuit. Claims she did nothing wrong.