Quote Originally Posted by finchaser View Post
with this weather^^^^^^^^^ more like 6 to 7 weeks and don't forget no more 2 at 28
I hope this new set of regs makes a difference, Fin.......we really are at a critical point with striped bass.......I think someone else here mentioned that hardly anyone floats worms in the Shrewsbury/ navesink, Raritan, and Manasquan rivers for bass any more......the amount of resident bass in North Jersey has really shrunk......
http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/...y-abandoned-us

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
Rumor circulating Dark is taking this year off from fishing. Maybe next year he will be ready to fish from the rocks again and get that thirst for the salt back.
Just remember you're older than me, pal......
And when you're climbing on the rocks and standing on the edge of life and death at night.....then ya can start busting my balls and tell me how lame I am......
(I'm laughing hard as I'm typing this.....thanks for the laughs.....I needed them.... )

Quote Originally Posted by finchaser View Post
^^^^^

One question what rocks??????????????????????
Yup..... there will be no rocks left in jetty row, save for the notched ones....
1. either we'll have to take a road trip to mug the OGB,
2. or join Monty's nomadic trips to LI.....
I heard one requirement for driving in Monty's SUV is that you shower regularly.....so I guess I'm out.....