Thread: March to protest the killings of unarmed black men by law enforcement officers

Default March to protest the killings of unarmed black men by law enforcement officers

Free country, can do what they want.
    How about a protest to increase the penalty for committing a crime.
    Would do a lot more good than this waste and disruption and inconvenience to the general public.

I thank the police for the job they do, having to put up with this BS is ridicules.

People are fed up with the police???? How about being fed up with all the corruption, drug dealing, thieves and criminals.
    How about the politicians?
    How about the low lifes who could get job but decide to live off welfare? How about the US Postal service?
    How about Obamacare?
    How about the news agencies that blow everything out of proportion and skew news instead of just reporting it.
    And people are protesting against the police??????

What a country......
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

couldn't agree more this country is going in the shi_ter

Obama and Obama care both SU_K

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    People are fed up with the police???? How about being fed up with all the corruption, drug dealing, thieves and criminals.
    How about the politicians?

And people are protesting against the police??????

What a country......
    How about the organizations of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. These are 2 black men who have hid behind religion in the name of racist name calling and corporate shakedowns to benefit them and there families. These 2 are part of a symptom of whats wrong in America today where ppl dont want to work for a living and feel the govt owes them something. Something is very wrong with that thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by jigfreak View Post
    How about the organizations of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. These are 2 black men who have hid behind religion in the name of racist name calling and corporate shakedowns to benefit them and there families. These 2 are part of a symptom of whats wrong in America today where ppl dont want to work for a living and feel the govt owes them something. Something is very wrong with that thinking.
    So true and here is back up

Quote Originally Posted by jigfreak View Post
    These 2 are part of a symptom of whats wrong in America today where ppl dont want to work for a living and feel the govt owes them something. Something is very wrong with that thinking.
    one word answer e-n-t-i-t-l-e-m-e-n-t

Quote Originally Posted by hookset View Post
    one word answer e-n-t-i-t-l-e-m-e-n-t
    Right ON!!!!!!! Thats the #1 problem in this country!!! This makes me nuts.....I get so pissed when i see all this crap on the news that i dont even watch it any more!!