Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stripers and Anglers Winter Ball Busting Contest -

There are rules now for the dead things thread? do tell. I think they have to be listed somewhere in order to be valid. jmho

Quote Originally Posted by hookset View Post
    There are rules now for the dead things thread? do tell. I think they have to be listed somewhere in order to be valid. jmho
    I pretty much make them up as we go along. The reigning a Dead Things King gets to make them up. Thats according to the rules.
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

Funny stuff guys. There was a site where you could go and make fun of each other by coming up with fishing songs. Forgot the name but its the one where they say "I want to catch a big striped bass"

Quote Originally Posted by storminsteve View Post
    ^^^^^ Oh man now I know you are delusional!
    I found like 23 or 26 dead fish that morning check the link. No WAY you did better than that in one outing! Good luck anyway and look forward to our competition in the spring.
    Looks like we both found a lot of dead on those days. Good luck to you in 2015 also, and you did well in 2014, especially since you stayed away from stopping on highways and roads and taking pics of smashed/dead animals (and not hitting up the pet cemeteries)

http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/...4161#post84161
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    I pretty much make them up as we go along. The reigning a Dead Things King gets to make them up. Thats according to the rules.
    Yeah but for 2015 you will be left in the dust. I'm starting in February!
    Good luck everyone let Stevie show you how it's done. I won't be making up any rules I'm good with the ones we have now. And I mean this sincerely Monty I wish you the best of luck even though you are going to come in 2nd or 3rd!

Love this thread it is so entertaining. I am bored out of my mind today and was looking for something funny. Keep em coming!

Would like to ask bababooey if he ever got arrested for his extra curricular activities.

You mean my afternoon dalliances? No because I try to do it in the afternoons and fit in like any middle aged businessman. The careful player gets to play on, playa.

If there ever was a player who collected womans panties as trophies you would win the prize dude. One day you should write a book.

^^ LMAO Multiple likes for that!
    Getting back to the ball busting, i think its important to recognize the most accomplished. Anyone thinking of buying a keychain for their favorite fisherman? Check this out, avail on the net.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails master baiter.jpg  

haha don't bait fish but love that!

rofl

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12