Thread: NJ Fishing reports for Jan - Mar 2015 - wwwStripersAndAnglers.com

Hybrid View

X2 I agree. Just a heads up the bunker are in the bay. Saw them flipping yesterday. A little too frigid for the bass right now tho.

Nice going seamonkey at least you tried.

Quote Originally Posted by ledhead36 View Post
    X2 I agree. Just a heads up the bunker are in the bay. Saw them flipping yesterday. A little too frigid for the bass right now tho.
    Glad to here some bunka is around...Just gotta get them temps up..RB hasnt been more then 43 yet..Hopefully the end of this week itll hit the 44-45 mark!

Good luck gents. I was driving along the shore yesterday after work and saw an osprey nest. Their have to be bunker or something around or else they will go hungry. Thanks for keeping the interest one of us should catch something soon!

I think things are starting to look promising. Because of the cold winter the activity will be delayed for about 3 weeks longer than normal. It all depends on bay area water temperatures sticking in the mid 40 degree range for about a week. You will hear of the first stirrings on the bay and sedge flats because that is where the water is warmest. Look for outgoing tide to start giving up the most action.

I guess we're all going a little stir crazy thats all. Great reports guys keep em coming. At least some of the guys here are out fishing and trying.

Thanks basshunter. I figured we have to do our part. I enjoy the banter and the reads here. Whether we catch or not we are helping the local tackle shops. They really do need it.

Went out last night to sling some snot! Fished from 9pm till about 1230am..Air temps were decent and the rain passed..But unfortunately not a tap...Water was clean and calm...Only good part was i was all by myself ...No one insight..Water felt cold...Its good that the temps are slowly rising with no big drops but it still need some warm sun to get it up a bit more...Should be soon...