Short and sweet......

1. Post your fishing reports here if ya want.....
2. Be as specific as ya want....but remember the limited access....If you don't enjoy fishing next to 40 friends at night in a 400 foot section of beach, think before ya post.....
3. Location - Out front, out back, or the county...further details on the first page of any past S&A monthly fishing reports.

4. Moderation...
I rarely have time to moderate these threads.
If something needs to be addressed,and you are a contributing member.....please PM me or send an e-mail via the report post button.

Thanks for your cooperation and for being such a great group!
Remember the "back" and the inlets are closed this time of year. If you're catching fish there, it's probably not the best idea to brag about it and post on a public forum.....food for thought......

Winter 2015 has been relatively mild so far.
Some fish have shown up. Some small schoolies in the surf.
Others, enough to pull a little drag, in scattered numbers following the herring.

The usual places may hold fish.....
Some of them are illegal to fish at after Jan 1.....

I was at a party last night where they were talking about some of the trash and disrespectful behavior in those areas...so if you do fish there, please try to pick up after yourselves. If it were me, I would try not to bring too much attention to myself....but maybe that's just me......

When reports come up, I might transition them to the Winter Fishing thread and close this thread down....
Anyone who is a regular here will know where to find that thread......

It's fun to get out and wet a line....
And for many of us...it's needed therapy....
Good luck...People....
Let's hope for a better year ahead.