Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NJ Fishing reports for Jan - Mar 2015 - wwwStripersAndAnglers.com

awesome! lol

Don't think anyone will be doing any catching for awhile.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pic633.JPG  

water is 29 i'd say at least a month

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Took these at the beginning of the storm today
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 407258.JPG   407259.JPG  

whiteout!

Just remember fellas someone always has it worst than you all do. This year has been the worst winter for us in about a decade. Can't wait for this snow to be done and finally melt. How about a no snow dance?

I was singing it this morning

haha so true! Awesome song. Check out this guy he has it really bad. Cussing all over the place!

That was crazy. Ppl tried to help him and he was yelling at them.

All right gents out with the negativity and time for some positivity. I posted this last week in the winter pics thread. If this girl can get happy in the snow so can we! In another week all this will be melted and there will only be about 500 icebergs in the bays as compared to the thousands there are now. Come on spring!

Awesome thank you sir!

Quote Originally Posted by storminsteve View Post
    If this girl can get happy in the snow so can we! In another week all this will be melted and there will only be about 500 icebergs in the bays as compared to the thousands there are now. Come on spring!
    "only" 500 icebergs lol. Damn you have to be the poster child for positivity then.
    Did like that video though. She looks like a lotta fun.

Positivity for sure. The worst of the winter is behind us. The days are getting longer. The robins are starting to show up too. It will take a while for the ice to melt but soon after we will be fishing. Nice girl Steve thanks for sharing that.

Glad the clocks go ahead this weekend...Were 1 step closer....Ill be at Asbury to help shake some of the "shack nastys" (not that it will cure it but anything will do right now)...And probably check on some spots after...Just to go see the ocean will be a treat!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blazin420 View Post
    .And probably check on some spots after...Just to go see the ocean will be a treat!!
    I might do that too. It's been so long since I saw water that wasn't covered by ice I forgot what it looks like!

That's the spirit guys! Why whine about the cold and show. Can't do much about it anyway. Spring will be here before you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by storminsteve View Post
    All right gents out with the negativity and time for some positivity. I posted this last week in the winter pics thread. If this girl can get happy in the snow so can we! In another week all this will be melted and there will only be about 500 icebergs in the bays as compared to the thousands there are now. Come on spring!

dude I love this please keep the positivity and your posts going. I am going to fish the big d for stripers on march 20. I dont care if the fish are there or not just have to get out there and enjoy the weather. The fish are always a bonus.

You da man steve. Not to take away from the positivity and charmin clouds here but does anyone know what happened at the IFF plant tonight on Rt 36? Was driving by and there were about 10 police cars and equally as many firetrucks. Must of had the entire middletown area squads out there. The sky was lit up like the 4th of July with all the red and blue strobe lights.

I think they were talking about it on 101.5 this morning. Some kind of fire threat or something like that not sure. I was only half paying attention and had to turn it off in the middle of the report.

All the snow melted in my yard. Won't be long now

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast