Not mine but I saw it this yesterday on CL. Lanoka Harbor. Says all the fiberglass on the boat is solid. Not bad for a winter project if you're handy with putting a new motor and an outdrive in.

free 1985 formula sport fisherman. have title. has mercruiser 260 v-8 in boat with alpha transom assembly. 135 gallon gas tank. The boat has a large open section for fishing. The transom is fairly high which is good for backing down on a fish. The alpha outdrive broke and was removed. engine had low compression ~100-120 psi per cylinder but engine was running when boat was removed for outdrive in 2012. canopy is torn. outside seats need to be replaced and steering wheel is rusted. One of the foward anchoring lights need to be replaced. interior has portable potty, sink and is in good shape can sleep two very comfortably and 3 would be a little cramped. All the fiberglass on the boat is solid. The hull is the same hull designed and used for formula racing boats and handles extremely well even in over 9 ft swells. House is being sold and boat can no longer be kept there so it has to go. Boat is on blocks and i have no way to transport. text at 6O9*4-8-9^nine%five%nine%6 in afternoon or email with questions
https://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/zip/4837532241.html