Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weathermen and weatherwomen

Default Weathermen and weatherwomen

Watched the news and weather report this morning. Rain, miserable day. Decided to take a ride and get 4x4 permit for LI. Currently stuck on Route 4 miles from GW Bridge. How stupid are they? Cant figure out the temperature range a few hours ahead? Urghhh. Like surprise, its 26 degrees and sleet. Will have to make trip another weekend day and hopefully get home by noon. Have not been stuck like this in the longest of times. I am pretty sure people are stupider now than ever before. Guess can toss me into that too. When I saw the 10 plus accidents on 80 I should have turned around but when I heard on 1010 wins the constant getting across the Hudson is no problem....even hearing it now I didn't see this coming. ******* slippery parking lot.
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

I clicked on this thread thinking there might be some hot weather women to look at. My bad for not paying attention.

Here is something I use.
    http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...Field2=-73.993
    That suks getting caught in the ice. At least you didn't get in an accident. Better luck next time. Hope that helps.

Haha got me too thats what I thought hot weather women! Sorry to hear of the troubles. I sometimes listen to 1010 wins and thought they were pretty accurate. Guess not thanks for the heads up.

1010 wins is ok. I used to listen to accuweather and my local channel 1 cable had a good weather station. They are not that on the money all the time. You would think that with all the technology they have today they would be right more often. Thats why I check different sources each time to get a better idea. Bummer about the gwb monty the traffic there can be a b*tch.

Quote Originally Posted by hookset View Post
    I clicked on this thread thinking there might be some hot weather women to look at. My bad for not paying attention.
    This got my attention too. Seek and ye shall find, my son.

Julie Durda in Miami look at the cans on this girl.

Evelyn Taft in Cali

Left house at 7:15. Was able to get to the Fort Lee exit before bridge and got home at 10:15.
    At 7:00 on TV there was no warning about the roads being bad. I saw hundreds of cars banged up.
    Like 7DP said, with all the technology they have they should have had a major warning out there.
    Worst road conditions I have been in in a long time.
    Will make the trip to LI maybe next Sunday, weather permitting.

Evelyn Taft and Julie Durda can just talk about fictional weather and I'll watch.

Bummer about the trip dude. Hope the weather ladies are enough of a consolation.

Quote Originally Posted by bababooey View Post
    Bummer about the trip dude. Hope the weather ladies are enough of a consolation.
    Yes, thanks. Definitely brightened up the day.

Hot damn! Evelyn taft has those puppies barely restrained! Looks like those puppies are begging to come out. Thanks and please keep em coming. I'll add one to the list. Fish tasting demo with some orange nipply action mixed in.

I watch Amy Freeze each Saturday morning.

This is a great report too

Yowza! Most excellent thread!

Quote Originally Posted by bababooey View Post

Julie Durda in Miami look at the cans on this girl.
    She is just busting out all over. outstanding post. Thank you.

Amy Freezes name is a cool one for a weather woman. She's not too bad either thanks for sharing.

philly gals:

Cecily Tynan:

Sheena Parveen:

thanks for posting I am in love with Sheena she is def a hottie.

Sheena competes with Melissa McGee, also from philly ch 6, for tightest outfits in weather.... Melissa here seen with Andy from Riptide during a visit to Brigantine

my wife always cracks up between the two, competing for skin-tight-weather chick of the year.

Hope this doesn't sound sexist but these women got it going on and they are working it. That pink short outfit is very sexy thanks for sharing. You know if the woman was old and fugly and didn't look hot she would not be hired as a weather girl lol.

Sheena, Melissa and even Cecily are *definitely* working it, but they are decent enough weather folks... although Sheena has some really annoying ways of giving the forecast... instead of saying "wind chill" she insists on using this "feels like" term that after the first ten times gives me the nails-on-the-blackboard feeling on the back of my neck

They were definitely hired in this market to attract male attention, no doubt about it. And Melissa one time (a while ago) wore something so tight, so sheer, that her, uh let me put this delicately, "headlights", were kind of like "showing". When getting ready for bed flipped on the news and did a double take but no doubt about it.

Since then the material has been a *bit* more "solid"

ok now what was this thread about? weather?

uh, yes... we had a clipper and have a Noreaster coming on Saturday... stay tuned!

Quote Originally Posted by surfrob View Post
    Since then the material has been a *bit* more "solid"

ok now what was this thread about? weather?

uh, yes... we had a clipper and have a Noreaster coming on Saturday... stay tuned!
    what weather? Sorry Rob headlights trump noreasters! jmo! Awesome thread fellas.

Best thread of the Winter so far. Good job Monty. Here's one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast