Thanks for clearing that up, Tom, and continuing to play the political game. The few years that I've been covering fishermens' issues has taught me that sometimes the people at the top are aware of policy decisions by others, but appear to do nothing about it, and let the others take the blame. I didn't know if that was the case here, but I feel the top people should be held responsible, to a reasonable extent.

As you explained, that may not always be true. I'm glad to have help clarifying a perspective, and your analysis is always fair and balanced.

It must be frustrating at times, but you're right, in our society that's the way things get done. Keep up the good work, and let us know any time we can help provide support or publicity.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Farrell View Post
We know exactly what we have to do no matter what their response is. Prior to doing anything we make sure we have all of our bases covered so we can adapt and overcome any obstacles that come our way.

Sounds like a carefully thought out plan, almost military like in thoroughness. I'm glad you guys have it covered.