Hit the Asbury show today. I thought it was a little less crowded than last year. There was a good flow of people throughout. If you were a vendor looking for a high traffic day, this was it. People came from all over, and it seemed most everyone leaving had something in a bag. Due to the economy people may have bought less, or more carefully.

The logic of going in there with a plan sometimes gets tossed out the window when you're faced with all the different plug styles and builders. I managed to escape with only one plug I got for myself, a bargain $10 wood swimmer from the LI guyz from LIBBA.

Along with the sick paint and different styles from the who's who in the plug world, there were some deals to be had if you could distract yourself for a few seconds and focus.

CharlieK had a select few unused Habs for sale, and also a few tubs of unfinished plugs that could be had for as little as $3.

In all, it seems like everyone had a good time, no screaming or shouting, and a good vibe inside and outside.

I'm kinda sorry I had to much to do today, cause with the wind blowin N/NE, I know someone was catchin fish somewhere. Hope everyone got what they wanted. The Asbury club put on a top shelf show.