Went to check out the flea market there today. It was a pretty cool setup, one big hall for some vendors, and a smaller hall for the others. There were some great deals to be had, especially with some of the older reels.The premium ones were priced accordingly, but if you were willing to pick around through the tables, you could find a nice vintage reel for low bux.

Met some knowledgable collectors and vendors. There were also some incredible deals on teasers, plastic plugs like bombers and tsunamis, and some amazingly cheap prices on wood plugs. There were a few of the high demand plugs for sale such as beachmasters, as well.

In all, I think there was something for everyone here, and they had food too. It didn't seem that crowded because of the 2 halls, but there seemed to be a good flow of new people every few minutes.

I wanted to make the Lacey Elks flea market in Forked River NJ today too, but there wasn't enough time. To anyone I was supposd to meet there, sorry, I'll catch ya at the next one, e-mail me with the details.